Report a Damaged Sidewalk

The City of Miami Public Works Department repairs City-owned sidewalks. 

To report a damaged sidewalk, you can do the following:

1) Call 3-1-1


2) Submit Online using the form below:

  • Type in the address or select the location of the damaged sidewalk.
  • Press "Enter" or Click Blue Arrow Icon.
  • Fill out the required fields to tell us a little bit more about the damaged sidewalk.