Rent a Park Facility
Planning an event or activity? The City of Miami has many facilities available for rent, including multi-purpose rooms, indoor gyms, outdoor parks and fields, picnic shelters, and swimming pools.
Here's how to rent a facility:
1. Choose a Space. If you do not already know the space you would like to rent, explore facilities available for rent.
2. Find a Time. Get in contact with the Parks Permit Office to check the availability for the site that you would like to use. You can do this in one of two ways.
3. Request the facility by completing an application form. You can do this in one of three ways:
Keep in mind:
- Applicant will be contacted in order to review the application and discuss the details and needs of your event. - The Parks Permit Office staff will verify availability of facility and staffing needs.
- The application process takes approximately two weeks to complete. Applications submitted late will still be considered but there are no guarantees that we will be able to process them in time.
- For large events expecting more than150 people or require additional resources such as road closures, police, fire, or waste services must contact the Office of Film and Entertainment.
Click here to view form.