Host a Garage Sale
Hosting a garage sale in the City of Miami? The City of Miami requires a permit to hold a garage sale at a residential property. Without a permit, you risk getting a fine.
There are two ways to get a permit:
1. Apply online by completing the form below.
2. Apply in-person. Permits are available at your local NET Office.
Keep in mind:
- Submit your application by 12:00 PM at least one day before the requested date.
- The City of Miami allows two garage sales at a residential location over a 12 month period.
- Each garage sale permit is valid for two consecutive days.
- If you are not the property owner, you will need to provide written permission from them.
- Please review the City of Miami Code section 62-629 for more for permit rules and procedures.
Click here to view form.