Enroll in Parenting Course
No one is a perfect parent. The City of Miami offers a free course to support residents with three to six years olds. We provide free meals and childcare at each session.
The 18 session course takes place twice a year and uses an evidence based curriculum to help parents:
- Create more positive interactions between parents and children.
- Strategies to better support academic success
- Ways to handle behavioral issues
Here's how to get enrolled:
1. Fill out the interest form online below.
2. A City Education Coordinator will reach out to you within 72 hours to schedule your first session.
Click here to view form.